Vetteworks is happy to announce the release of the Steeroids rack & pinion for Mustangs! Compare this kit to the competition:
* Improved Steering Feel - Recirculating ball steering is vague and unresponsive, especially "on center". Control is greatly enhanced.
* Quicker Ratio - Steering racks offer quicker ratios. Steeroids? yields approximately 2.5 turns lock-to-lock. Quicker than any other kit on the market!
* Lighter Weight - Compared to the stock steering system.
* Bolt On Installation - Absolutely no cutting, welding, or drilling when purchased with the steering column. Installs with basic hand tools in approximately 3 hours.
* Virtual Elimination Of Bump Steer - Adjustable tie rod ends allow you to adjust bump steer even when the vehicle has been lowered.
* Stock Pump Used - This power kit uses existing or readily available power steering pump and brackets.
* Complete Kit - All necessary parts are included with the exception of the power steering pump.
* Parts Included:
o Rack and pinion
o Adapter brackets (powder coated black)
o Tie rod ends (Self cleaning & lubricating, teflon lined).
o U-joint assembly
o Power steering hoses
o Misc. fasteners (grade-8)